Monday 15 October 2012

Where was I....

Where was I? Ah yes I was saying that I never have enough time for everything let alone starting my own business. At the beginning of my maternity leave my return to work date seemed so far away, but now as it looms ever closer I realise that if I was serious about making some money (Not just pocket money) that instead of daydreaming about how good it would be to work for myself and make jewellery alday long, I should have put some workable goals in place and tried to establish my etsy shop a little more.

I'm not a complete failure at self promotions and producing business. Word of mouth has probably been the best, and I've managed to produce allot of commissions, which I love doing. I also sell my jewellery at a hairdressers, beauticians, library and bead shop, and soon I'm going to be doing my first jewellery party.

What I find difficult is the computer side of things and trying to create traffic to my etsy shop. Sooooo, here I am making it my goal to get this blog working just maybe someone will take pity on me and follow my site.... (please....)

In the mean time I need to start thinking of ways to make my etsy shop better and produce business. If you have any ideas how I can do this please comment and let me know I would be very greatful!

No comments:

Post a Comment