Tuesday 23 October 2012

dreary weather + photography = failure

My special number that I am working to as a goal in everything at the moment is 50. I'm trying to get 50 followers on my blog and 50 likes to my ETSY shop as well as be added to 50 circles on Etsy. I also not want but NEED to get 50 items onto my ETSY shop. To do this however I need to take pictures of all the pieces of jewellery I have made, but I can't take decent pictures of my jewellery when the weather is grey and dark and bleak and generally horrible ALL the time. What can I do? (That is a rhetorical question, if you can tell me how to take good pictures of items when you have no good natural light I would love to know!)

So at the moment I am continuing to make lots but not put it on my shop....I neeeeed help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment