Saturday 20 October 2012

Decoupage papers

I'm still thinking about my jewellery display stands that I need to make  and have been looking for some paper to decoupage the stands with. I found these lovely backgrounds from MemoriesPictures that I thought would be perfect to use. Now all I need to do is buy the paper and the card and start making them. (Adding that to my never ending job list!)


I also found some really cute bird charms while I was perusing etsy aren't they lovely! I need these in my life!

These brass little bird charms are from wesweetlife. They have loads of different charms to choose from that are all really cute.


Also, these little charms with the birds in their cages are adorable! They are from CarissasSilverLining


Hope you like these charms and the shops you can get them from, let me know what you think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment