Wednesday 17 October 2012

Making my own jewellery display stands

So I told you about doing a jewellery party well I now realise that I will need quite a few jewellery stands to display my work, however I have brought a few already to use in the shops that I sell my piece in and I have to tell you jewellery stands aren't that cheap. So I had an ingenious idea to make my own stands. I also thought it would be really nice as I can decoupage them and make them look really nice and unique to me.

I found this great link and thought I would share it in case anyone also would like to have a go at making their own stands.

                                                 How to make your own display stands.


As I was looking for stands I found some really nice ones on etsy, check these out....

This is a lovely little shop called wildabouttags they sell loads of beautiful labels and tags the the graphics are great. I liked these earrings display tents because they have a retro funky style.



I like this piece from DrommeLund because I made one before and I really liked it, makes a great ornamental piece as-well-as a jewellery stand


And how cute are these stands from NancysTeaShop really vintage beautiful pieces that are unique and functional.

Well when I have finished making my stands I will blog you the end results. Let me know what you think of these shops and if you have any ideas on what to do to make jewellery displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment