Monday 15 October 2012

It been a while....

So it's been a while since I've posted anything as I've been busy making commissions and keeping my stocks up in the shops I sell at. (There never seems to be enough time to do everything, and when my maternity leave is up I'll have even less time.)

I go back to work in a couple of months, but what I would really love to be able to do is make a business out of my hobby and work from home. I know that is allot of peoples ideal, and you see other blogs and sites where people have made it happen and it looks possible, but.... really I don't know where to start! (Ideas...) I've decided to make it my goal to get blogging more and put more items onto my etsy shop. I've also thought maybe I should start a Folksy shop (among other things)... the list goes on and I should just try one thing at a time, I know! (Even now as I write this my little one has woken up and the spare 5 minutes I had has disappeared.) I'll continue this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment